paris style!

I had been in paris last week from tuesday to friday! I always look people mainly when i am on holiday and i like to observe the way of life, fashion, different styles!
I saw so many attractive and good-looking people! I think girls are almost all so fashionable! They always seem so easy and confortable also because when you live in a big city you need to walk and go around, so you need to have confortable shoes I think!
The most important aspect of these girls is that you know that they use so much time and attention to get ready before going out, but they always seem so natural and fresh! also if they wear somenthing so casual or simple they have a different fascination and glamour! For these reason I always think Paris is the capital of fashion in the world!

the trends are:
- ankle boot also without heels
- beige trench or black
- layering of basic t-shirt with jumper (also vintage one)
I can describe the trends but I think the city gives you somenthing different in the way to wear clothes! So I can only try to be based on some details that are really rub in my mind!
(these are some photos when I was in Paris!)

me and my sister by night

it's me in front of palais de tokio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento